About This ItemWe aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers,
suppliers and others provide what you see here,
and we have not verified it.
- Hand Tufted in India
- Pile Height: 0.25 in.
- Cotton backing, rug pad (sold separately) recommended to avoid shifting and sliding
- 100% Wool
- Accessories in lifestyle photos not included
- New wool rugs shed as a natural consequence of how they are made; vacuum a new wool rug 1-2 times a week for the first few weeks using a low pressure vacuum cleaner without beater bars; vacuum in the direction of the pile, not against it; do not pull loose ends or stray loops, clip them with scissors to remove
- Vacuum (preferably one without beater bars) regularly and spot clean; for hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended; rotating your rugs every 3-6 months will protect against uneven wear from foot traffic and furniture weight
- Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles
- Avoid direct sunlight as it will cause the colors in your area rug to fade over time; place your area rug away from direct sunlight whenever possible
- For an instant decorating makeover, this area rug is one of the easiest and most fashionable ways to refresh a room with character and style.
- Please note: The images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Packing and shipping of your rug may cause temporary creases; these surface waves are not imperfections or damages and will gradually recede; back-rolling or reverse rolling is the fastest and easiest way to remove creases in your area rug; allow ample time for your rug to settle, these creases and waves will normally flatten out
- Available in multiple color and sizes
- For carpet-to-carpet use, we recommend placing a hold pad in-between for protection
Shop Safavieh at Walmart. Save Money. Live Better.
Himalaya Rug Collection
Tibetan Area Rugs
The Himalaya Collection of Tibetan area rugs captures the casual appeal and modern decor sensibilities associated with today's busy lifestyles. Rich textures made from 100 percent hand-loomed wool are the base for an impressive selection of heathered solids, transitional stripes, and the subtle plaids in the Himalaya Collection.
Fabric Care Instructions: Routine vacuuming with a high quality vacuum cleaner is the most important thing you can do to maintain the beauty of your rug. Vacuum thoroughly and frequently with a canister vacuum (preferably one without beater bars). This prevents permanent damage by keeping soil particles from working their way deep into your rug. Rugs placed in high traffic areas of your home or office should be vacuumed more frequently. Never vacuum the fringes of your rug, especially a hand-knotted rug.