About This ItemWe aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers,
suppliers and others provide what you see here,
and we have not verified it.
Don't let your child's accidental bedwetting hold him back from a great day. Ensure he stays dry overnight so he can start the day right. UnderJams by Pampers have a NightLock ultra-absorbent core to capture wetness, hold it overnight, and ensure your child's sheets and clothing stay dry. UnderJams absorb 20% more,* so both you and your child can rest assured. With graphic, briefs-like designs and ComfortWear cloth-like material with a soft, breathable fit, they look and fit like underwear. Plus, they're tailored with a low waistband and quiet, ultra-absorbent material, giving your child the discreet fit she wants with the overnight protection he needs. Also available for girls
*Vs. leading national brand, size S-M.
Pampers UnderJams Bedtime Underwear Boys Size L/XL 42 count:
- Protect your child from bedwetting so he stays dry overnight and starts the day right
- NightLock ultra-absorbent core captures and holds wetness overnight
- Absorbs 20% more* *vs. leading national brand, size S-M.
- ComfortWear cloth-like material fits like underwear to let your child's skin breathe
- Low waistband and nearly 2X quieter material,** giving your child the discreet fit he wants **vs. leading national brand.
- Briefs-like graphic design
- Size S/M fits children 38-65 lb. (17-29 kg); size L/XL fits children 58-85 lb. (26-39 kg). Also available for girls
- Earn Pampers Rewards points with every purchase
Caution: Keep away from any source of flame. UnderJams, like almost any article of clothing, will burn if exposed to flame. To avoid risk of choking on plastic, padding, or other materials, do not allow your child to tear the pant, or handle any loose pieces of the pant. Discard any torn or unsealed pant, or any loose pieces of the pant. To avoid suffocation, keep all plastic bags away from babies and children. If you notice gel-like material on your child's skin, don't be alarmed. This comes from the pant padding and can be easily removed by wiping your child's skin with a soft dry cloth.
Instructions: If you notice gel-like material on your child's skin, don't be alarmed. This comes from the diaper padding and can be easily removed by wiping your baby's skin with a soft, dry cloth.